At two facilities with total more than 13.000 m² of production and storage ground a staff of approx. 55 employees develops and manufactures shredders, textile and packaging machines plus presses, which are distributed worldwide.
A very high level of vertical integration with high precision turning lathes, milling machines, machining centers, grinding and honing machines, sheet steel cutting and bending equipment, paint shop and construction / programming of control systems provide for fast reactions in production and development of series and custom-built machines.
A considerable stock of raw materials, mechanical and electrical components and geared drives enables a flexible production of made-to-order machines and fast supply of spare parts, independent from availability on the market.
Development projects with e.g. the DITF (German Institute for Textile and Fiber Research) and leading pharmaceutical companies are a proof of expertise and ensure to maintain cutting edge technology.
JBF Maschinen GmbH: Founded in 1973 as special purpose machinery manufacturer by 3 associates, Hans-Georg Joosten, Roland Buzengeiger und Kurt Farger. In the following years buildup of an unexampled wide range of trendsetting textile machines, e. g. balling, winding, spooling, rolling machines for ribbon, rope and cord plus according packaging machines.
The development core always had been automated and thus economical workflows according to the user’s needs and ideas.
Since 1985 development and manufacturing of shredding technologies along with the corresponding plant engineering.
Farger + Joosten Maschinenbau GmbH: Since 1979 manufacturing of pneumo-hydraulic cylinders, power multipliers and customized presses under the “MULTIPOWER” brand.
C + L Textilmaschinen GmbH: Founded in 1949 as Croon & Lucke GmbH for development and manufacturing of sophisticated textile machinery: Reeling and yarn balling and steaming machines for fine and coarse yarns plus yarn accumulators, band making, can filling and packaging machines.
Takeover by JBF in 1996 and continuation of the business operations and the product range under C+L Textilmaschinen GmbH.